For a wide range of water and sewage treatment services including sludge and aeration treatments throughout Australia, By-Jas Engineering Pty Ltd is the obvious choice.
A wide range of water and sewage treatment services including sludge and aeration treatments
For a wide range of water and sewage treatment services including sludge and aeration treatments, By-Jas Engineering Pty Ltd is the obvious choice. Our custom design, manufacture and installation service takes care of all of your requirements from start to smoothly operating finish. Alongside the nuts and bolts of our operation, clients can also utilise our waste advisory service (WAS).
Apart from the obvious environmental concerns that arise from dealing with and treating sewage, there are certain monetary impacts that are well worthy of consideration. For a modest amount of expenditure invested in WAS, we are confident that we can identify the most economical and effective methods to deal with liquid waste.
If correctly applied, the application of WAS can be a valuable tool for anyone involved in sewage treatment especially where industrial fluid waste is concerned. For us, it is an invaluable device that can easily be incorporated to assist us at the design phase of our client’s turkey liquid waste projects.
We offer a wide range of quality, water/sewage treatment services by qualified, trained staff
- Examination of mains water usage to effect direct economies in consumption
- Examination of water quality requirements throughout the factory with a view to the possible re-use of effluent after appropriate treatment
- Examination of discharges with a view to
- Reducing the volume and/or strength of discharge
- Segregating those requiring varying types of degrees of treatment, or none at all
- Retrieving valuable constituents
- Assessment of design parameters
- Recommendation of treatment processes considered most suitable
- Preparation of outline plant specifications
- Preparation of detailed specifications
- Negotiation with regional and local authorities
- Appraisal of schemes emanating from other sources
- Plant commissioning
- Technical assistance with plant operation and control
- Investigation of any operating problems irrespective of the plants origin